Over 80% search users click only the first page of organic search results. That’s the power of search engine optimization. A website, when highlighted intelligently through various means, gives results that last really long.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a practice that affects the visibility of a website on different search engines. From simply cataloging the website url to matching the needs of complex algorithms, SEO has evolved greatly from the time it came into existence in 1997.
SEO is currently divided into two basic categories – White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO. White Hat SEO techniques, as the name suggests, strictly follow the search engines’ site submission guidelines and the improvement in the ranking is gradual, whereas the other technique (Black Hat) works its way by finding weaknesses in the website ranking algorithms. Black Hat results, although often fast, are unreliable, risky and may ultimately result in the site getting blacklisted.
We offer highly accurate and dependable White Hat SEO solutions that cover one or all of the following:
- Website SEO audit – judges the varying level of complexity of your website and checks all the sections for missing headers, inappropriate titles, lack of content, irrelevant keywords, etc., and serves as the foundation of our strategy.
- On page SEO – used to cover the gaps highlighted by the audit. It also comprises of one time changes to the home and the other main pages of the website.
- Link development – the core of SEO, the backlinks, link exchanges and organic linking go a long way in securing a website’s rank. It attracts potential clients and can be either one-way or two-way.
- Code optimization – can be provided if the audit discovers the need to overhaul HTML of your website. In addition to the optimization so that your website takes lesser time to load, we can make your code easy to manage and understand.
- SEO content writing – to complement your website optimization strategy, we can assist you in writing meaningful content with appropriate keywords.
If your business needs a push to become visible to your online targeted consumers, contact us today to discuss your options. Together, we can design a successful search engine optimization campaign that can go a long way in establishing you as leading player in your area or industry.